Our Vancouver-based team is bringing next-generation quantum technologies – those based on photonically active silicon spins – to tackle the challenge of building quantum systems practical enough to be deployed.
We’re looking for stellar people with a broad range of skillsets to join our team. If you’re a team player with a growth mindset, excellent communication skills, and experience in one or more of the following areas, we’d like to hear from you.
|Quantum systems and quantum architectures||Cryogenic engineering|
|Quantum fault tolerance||Microwave engineering|
|Quantum middleware developers and users||Mechanical engineering|
|Software developers with quantum exposure||Mixed-signal digital/analog electrical engineering|
|Spin qubits (or ion trap qubits)||ASIC design|
|Silicon integrated photonics design||Systems engineering|
|Cleanroom fabrication and device packaging||Mathematics, ideally with graph theory, linear algebra and/or quantum exposure|
We want explorers and team builders to join our journey in making the silicon tipping point in quantum a reality.
PHOTONIC British Columbia
- Get in on the ground floor with a quantum startup company set to revolutionize computing
- Work closely with some of the brightest innovators in quantum technologies
- Enjoy a fast-paced and fun environment where you can take risks while learning every day
- Inclusive, diverse, and open company culture
- Competitive salary, vacation time, and potential upside
- Flexible work hours
- Benefits plan, including extended health, dental, life insurance, disability coverage, and a flexible health spending account
Even if you don't see an opportunity that looks like an immediate fit, but you've got expertise, we'd love to hear from you. We are always looking for stellar people to join our team. Please send us a cover letter outlining why you'd be a great team member, along with a copy of your resume or CV.
Photonic is committed to fostering, cultivating, and preserving a culture of equity, diversity, and inclusion. Our team is the most valuable asset we have. We embrace and encourage our employees’ differences, knowing that these very differences inspire innovation and build better teams.
Please let us know if you require any accommodations during the recruitment process.